This programme provides students with a hands on experience which bridges the gap between the theoretical and practical implications of business.
In this programme students learn how to take a business idea from concept to reality. They form their own real enterprise and discover first-hand how a company functions. They elect a board of directors from amongst their peers, raise share capital and market and finance a product or service of their own choice. This programme is delivered in conjunction with JAYE Malta.
Some of the aims of the above module are the following:
- To foster an understanding of the world of work through the principle of learning by doing.
- To elect and appoint a team of directors.
- To select a product to be sold together with a company name.
- To submit a company incorporation form to JAYE Malta.
- To raise capital by selling shares.
- To start the process to open the company’s bank account.
- To submit a business plan.
- To learn and execute sales in different venues, events and outlets.
- To prepare the final company report including all relevant financial statements.