Marketing is about finding ways how organisations can anticipate and satisfy customer needs and wants and provide the market with a number of need satisfying goods and services. Students will learn about the relationships which organisations form with employees, customers, suppliers, intermediaries, shareholders and other stakeholders.
The subject covers areas such as the research and planning needed to reach specific groups of customers. Students will also learn how companies develop affordable products that meet customer needs better than competitors. Marketing seeks to understand consumer behaviour and communicate the benefits of the products to customers
- Principles of Marketing, 8th European Edition – Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong, Lloyd Harris and Hongwei He: ISBN – 9781292269566
The teaching programme is supplemented by:
- Guest speakers from various industries
- Visits to local and foreign factories and service industries
These activities ensure that there is a balance between the theoretical and the practical aspects of marketing.
Further Studies / Career Opportunities
- University of Malta
- Institute of Tourism Studies
- Careers such as research analyst, brand official, marketing executive, public relations official & product manager, among others