Students will receive a timetable in the days before the start of the scholastic year.
- Each student has a unique timetable, based on the subjects chosen.
- The choice of subjects is dependent on timetable constraints.
- Each lesson is 55 minutes long.
- There is a maximum of seven (7) lessons every day, from 08:15 to 15:05, with a break from 11:55-12:20.
Lessons are as follows for most subjects:
5/6 lessons + 1 Tutorial*
* Some subjects are supplemented by practicals, orals, workshops, seminars, extra lessons and tutorials.